We Are Deadly Serious
About GROWING Your Business
Insight should be directed to helping you answer key business questions about which markets to compete in, what are the unmet needs of customers that you have a competitive ability to fulfil, and what should you do to drive customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention? Above all, the result of insight should help you make better business decisions, and to enable your business to grow.
Key Business Questions
WHERE ARE THE GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES?
- Which markets/sectors should we be competing in?
- Which regions present the biggest opportunities?
- Which brands should we develop or extend?
WHAT ARE THE EMERGING NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS?
- Digital functionality requirements (competitive landscape)?
- What is the migration/evolution path?
- What are the deeper wants/needs, and how will our propositions support these?
- What is the revenue model?
WHAT ATTRIBUTES DRIVE SATISFACTION AND LOYALTY?
- How do customers buy/use our services?
- What are the competitive choices?
- How satisfied are they (NPS and other measures)?
- How does preference for brand v competitors track over time?
- Are we delivering on the brand promise?
- How are our customers affected at key touchpoints?
Assessing success and demonstrating benefits
Research will be designed from the outset to answer key business questions, to provide actionable results, with benefits to the business that are both clear and demonstrable
Measures of success
"A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers."